Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette Look #2
We had our celebratory dinner on Saturday, and I had to wear Chanel Dragon–my go-to for special occasions–and decided to pair it with the neutral shades from the Rollergirl palette, due out in late April. I really cannot express how absolutely in love I am with Le Metier de Beaute Echo… ah, it is just glowy goodness to the fullest extent.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Radiant Rose Prep + Prime Highlighter (white-pink base), Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow (muted taupe brown), Urban Decay Suspect Eyeshadow (muted champagne bronze), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner (warm dark brown), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation (02, 03)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Echo Blush (pink-peach with gold sheen), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronze shimmer)
- Lips: Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (red)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Verve = MAC Retrospeck (for this look), Suspect = theBalm All About Alex
For eyes, start by applying Greed as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Verve eyeshadow to the lower lid with the 239. Next, apply Suspect eyeshadow above the crease and into the outer corner with the 222. Use Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply Whiskey liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Echo blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with the 116. Lightly apply Amber Diamond on the highest planes of the cheeks with the 165.
For lips, apply Dragon for a complementing lip.