I really, really liked this look! I’ve been totally loving more neutral looks, but I can’t let myself forget about all the beautiful colors I have in my palettes. If I had any holiday parties to go to this year, I think I’d do something similar to this!
How’s everyone doing today? What have you got planned for today? I spent all day at my mom’s house yesterday, so I have some catching up to do today here at my apartment. But hopefully I’ll have some time to maybe wrap a few gifts today
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Gold Mode pigment (coppery-gold base), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (soft gold), Patina eyeshadow (cool antique gold-brown), Woodwinked eyeshadow (coppery-brown), Bronze eyeshadow (dark brown), Make Up For Ever Bronze Aqua Eyes Liner (dark gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Fast Thrill lipstick (medium pink with shimmer), Calvin Klein Taffy Lip Gloss (pink with gold shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Gold Mode = Indianwood; Rose Blanc = Nylon; Enough Said = bronzer; Fast Thrill = Bombshell
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Gold Mode pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Rose Blanc eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Patina eyeshadow to the middle and outer portion of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Woodwinked eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Bronze eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Rose Blanc underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with MUFE Bronze Aqua Eyes Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Fast Thrill lipstick to lips, and then top with CK Taffy Lip Gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!