MAC Fabulous Felines: Burmese Beauty Look
Happy Friday!! Here’s a quick look I whipped up using the Burmese Beauty quad as the jumping off point… My apologies — I forgot to take a close-up of the lips for this look!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Skintone 2 Eyeshadow (muted gold), MAC Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow (red-toned brown with teal), MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow (matte dark brown), MAC Prized Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Bobbi Brown Black Plum Kohl Eyeliner (plum), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (brown with pink)
- Lips: MAC To Pamper Lipstick (taupe nude), MAC Spree Lipglass (champagne coral)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Skintone 2 = Patina + Goldmine; Burmese Beauty = Club/Blue Brown; Showstopper = Brun; Prized = Shroom; To Pamper = Brew; Spree = Lychee Luxe
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Skintone 2 eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Burmese Beauty eyeshadow on the middle and outer portion of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Showstopper eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Lightly tap Skintone 2 eyeshadow above the crease. Blend Prized eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Black Plum kohl eyeliner on the lower lash line and lightly tapping Skintone 2 eyeshadow below. Finish by sweeping lashes with Film Noir mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply To Pamper lipstick first, and then layer Spree lipglass for a complementing lip.