Straight-forward bright tropical eye for today! I was originally going to do a BBR look, but when I tried to do something purple using Violet pigment and Top Knot/Deep Shade, it looked a hot mess! I quickly wiped it all off and started over again. My mind went blank as to what kind of look to do, so I went for this oldie!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: True Chartreuse pigment (chartreuse base), Goin’ Bananas eyeshadow (shimmery yellow), Overgrown eyeshadow (chartreuse), Wondergrass eyeshadow (medium green), Freshwater eyeshadow (medium blue), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Femme-fi eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Urban Decay Graffiti 24/7 Liner (grass green), Penultimate liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: NARS Super Orgasm blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Blow Dry lipstick (sheer coral), Red Devil lipglass (red-coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Overgrown = Sour Lemon; Wondergrass = Bio Green; Femme-fi = Shroom; Blow Dry = Ravishing; Red Devil = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply True Chartreuse pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Going Bananas eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Overgrown eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Deep Truth on and drag into crease using the 239. Overlay Deep Truth with Freshwater eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Deep Truth eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey Liner on lower lash line, Urban Decay Graffiti Liner on lower water line, Penultimate liner on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with NARS Super Orgasm blush using the 129. Apply Blow Dry lipstick to lips, and then top with Red Devil lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Bright, Tropical Eye”