The Best of the Best, Volume #008
This week’s been better than the last — not quite so sick (just got this loud cough) — but I’ve been playing catch-up in every aspect of my life. I literally feel like I lost an entire week of my life!
What are your weekend plans?
We’re going to go see my boyfriend’s family to celebrate my (much belated now) birthday, since we weren’t able to visit two weeks ago since we were both ridiculously sick.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC in Lillyland Collection: with the additional of full collection photos, more of you started figuring out whether this was a must-have collection or not. It seemed like a lot of you wished that they incorporated more of Lilly Pulitzer’s style in the actual packaging!
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: debuting November 5th, MAC’s holiday kits of pigments, glosses, and the like sure are popular!
- MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: MAC’s exclusive, “high-end” collection is causing quite a stir!
- Sephora Friends & Family Sale: lots of you bought, some of you passed, but it’s still going on!
- MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Collection: Smoke & Mirrors Palette: this review was the most popular review for the past week!
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Survey Says: check out reader’s favorite eye/cheek highlighters and cheek contour shades are.
- What do you spend the most money on?: where does your indulgence lie? Eyes, skincare, hair?
- Best Type of Eyeliner: readers debate which eyeliner type is best!
- 5 Lipglosses You Can’t Live Without: find out what my top five lipglosses are, plus readers’ favorites!
- MAC Magic, Mirth, Mischief Mineralize Eyeshadow Review: love ’em or hate ’em, Mineralize Eyeshadows seem like they’re here to stay.