Guerlain Ombre Perlees — Matte Eyeshadow
I did this look over the weekend with Guerlain’s Ombre Perlees Palette. Even though the shades look like they have a hint of shimmer, they’re near-matte, particularly when used over a matte base. This is such a fall look, though, ha!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), Guerlain Ombre Perlees Eyeshadow Palette (pale white-pink, darkened coral-brown, dark taupe brown), Shiseido Brown (BR 602) Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil (brown), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold (Beige Naturel #03)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb (peachy pink), Guerlain Beige Tint Meteorites (highlighter)
- Lips: Chanel Imperial Rouge Allure Laque (darkened red), MAC Desire Lipglass (dark red-purple)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the light white-pink eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply the coral eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with the taupe brown eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend the taupe brown eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush the coral eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep a mix of the light white-pink and coral as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Brown eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sugarbomb blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. Highlight cheekbones with Beige Tint Meteorites with the 165.
For lips, apply Imperial Rouge Allure Laque first, and then layer Desire lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!