The Spring Season: Cooler Nude Lipstick Wrap-up
We’re winding down the Spring Season, and the best way to do that is by giving you a visual summary of all of the colors we’ve taken a look at in the past three months! This post features cooler nude lipstick shades.
- MAC may have a lot of nudes, but it definitely looks like you don’t need to own every single one to have your nude lips covered. #5 (MAC Creme d’Nude), #6 (MAC Fleshpot), and #7 (MAC Myth) are all quite similar–Creme d’Nude is sheerer and glossier, while Fleshpot and Myth have similar textures, Fleshpot is pinker, Myth is peachier.
- #1 (Benefit Lady’s Choice) and #4 (Korres #13 Natural Pink) seem to be similar, except Lady’s Choice has a glossier finish; #8 (MAC Velvet Teddy) is also similar to these two, but seems a little darker and cooler.
- Benefit Lady’s Choice Lipstick
- Guerlain Beige Mousseline Lipstick
- Guerlain Galia Rouge G Lipstick
- Korres #13 Natural Pink Guava Lipstick
- MAC Creme d’Nude Lipstick
- MAC Fleshpot Lipstick
- MAC Myth Lipstick
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
- Smashbox Charming Lipstick
Benefit Lady’s Choice Lipstick
The Spring Season: Benefit Lady’s Choice Lipstick
Benefit Lady’s Choice Full-Finish Lipstick ($18.00) is an ultra creamy pinky-nude with a glossy sheen and no shimmer. It’s pink enough to be almost like a very light and pale pink, but it’s still more of a nude. I love the full coverage of the formula, and it is such a moisturizing lipstick formula. It feels like you’re putting butter on your lips at first, and then it just melts into your lips beautifully. This is the kind of shade that pairs exceptionally well with smoky eyes.
Is this pale pink-nude the one for you? Would you wear it?
The Spring Season is a series of posts featuring my favorite soft beige, coral, and pink lipsticks and lipglosses — all perfect for the first blossom of spring — that runs through March 2010.