Mila Kunis @ Emmys: Hair How-to
Mara Roszak, TRESemme Celebrity Stylist, dressed the locks of Mila Kunis last night…
Get the Look
- Apply TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème to damp hair, part to one side, and blow dry with a medium-sized round brush
- Curl hair with a 1 1/4 inch barrel curling iron, and spray entire head with TRESemmé Frizz Shield hairspray
- Pull hair into a low ponytail, and tie with an elastic leaving a small section of hair out on one side to frame the face
- Wrap a tiny section of hair around the elastic to hide the tie. Brush out curls with fingers and gently back comb for a messier texture. Spray all over with TRESemmé TRES Two Hair spray to keep the look in place all night
Blake Lively @ the Emmys: Hair How-to
Renato Campora for Frederic Fekkai styled Blake Lively’s for the Emmys!
A goddess style updo inspired by the modernity and elegance of the red Versace gown.
Get the Look
Renato Campora started out by applying FEKKAI COIFF™ STRONG HOLD VOLUME MOUSSE onto wet hair. Next he blow-dried the hair smooth and applied the FEKKAI COIFF™ EXTRA CONTROL STYLING GEL to prep the hair. He then teased all the hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail. By adding some hair extensions to the ponytail, he created extra length for a more dramatic look. Afterward, he braided the entire ponytail and fastened at the end. Campora finished by applying FEKKAI COIFF™ MAGNIFIQUE ULTRA-LIGHT FINISHING CRÈME throughout the entire look for a smooth and sleek effect.
Debra Messing @ the Emmys: Makeup How-to
Celebrity makeup artist and creator of LORAC, Carol Shaw, created Debra Messing’s look at the Emmys tonight!
Get the Look
- Complexion: AquaPRIME, Breakthrough Performance – SMS4, Double Feature – DF2, Evening Out Powder – Light
- Eyes: Red Carpet Reveal Palette – first shade highlight under the brow, second shade on lid and crease, third shade on lid and liner for lower lash line, Black Eye Shadow – smudged on lid, Front of the Line Pro – black, Special Effects Primer and Mascara
- Cheeks: TANtalizer Baked Bronzer, Baked Matte Satin Blush – Exposed, Perfectly Lit – Luminous
- Lips: 18 Lip Pencil – Nude, Breakthrough Performance Lipstick – Nude Scene, Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. – Vintage
- Body: TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
Christina Applegate @ the Emmys: Makeup How-to
Christina Applegate @ 61st Primetime Emmy AwardsJoanna was inspired by Christina’s dramatic, sweeping gown when creating her makeup look. The vintage glamour of the navy stunner called for simple makeup that still made a statement. With her hair pulled back in a chic chignon, makeup artist Joanna Schlip for Clarins was able to play up Christina’s eyes with a sexy retro smolder, while keeping her skin fresh and lips softly pink. Like the dress by Basil Soda, Christina’s makeup exuded a Brigitte Bardot 60’s cool, with a modern twist.
Get the Look
- Skincare: To create a radiant glow, Joanna prepped Christina’s skin with three steps: First she cleansed with Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser. She then applied Clarins Multi-Active Day moisturizer, followed with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm for smooth, hydrated, radiant skin.
- Face: Since Christina has naturally beautiful skin, Joanna kept her face mostly bare with a light wash of Clarins True Radiance Foundation. She fished with a dusting of Clarins Loose Powder in Translucent.
- Cheeks: For a natural but luminous flush, Joanna applied Clarins Instant Sun Light Shimmer Palette on the apples of her cheeks, sweeping up to the hairline. The shimmering highlighter reflected the California sunlight on the red carpet, giving a healthy, peachy-pink glow.
- Eyes: Joanna reflected the drama of Christina’s dress with a smoldering eye. Using the dark gray shade from Clarins Colour Quartet for Eyes in So Chic, Joanna gave a smokey depth to Christina green eyes. To add definition and drama, she applied Clarins Eye Pencil in Black around the upper and lower lash line and inside the wet line, then finished with three coats of Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara in Black.
- Lips: For a soft, modern pink mouth, Joanna applied Clarins Lip Definer in Bay Rose, and then added a hint of gloss with Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in Rose Pink.
Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage.com
Blake Lively @ the Emmys: Makeup How-to
Celebrity Makeup Artist Kristofer Buckle used Dior Beauty products to create a stunning “golden goddess” look for “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively at the 2009 Emmy Awards in Los Angeles this evening.
“I used a lot of warm, honey colors on her skin and lips to make her green eyes pop,” said Buckle. “Then I topped off the look with tons of DiorShow Blackout Mascara, which transformed her upper and lower lashes into expressive frames.” She also shared a tip, “I used Dior Eye Show in Undressed Beige on Blake’s cheekbones and shoulders to create an ethereal glow,” said Buckle. “It’s technically an eyeshadow but it works basically anywhere you want to reflect the light!”
Get the Look
- Skin: DiorSkin Airflash Spray Foundation in #301, Dior Skinflash #3 around the eyes.
- Lips: Dior Serum de Rouge Lipstick as a base with Dior Lip Polish in Radiance Expert on top.
- Eyes: DiorShow Blackout Mascara, Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Beige Messai #705
- Cheeks: DiorBronze Original Tan in Amber Tan #03