Halle Berry @ 2013 Oscars
Halle Berry @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Halle Berry arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
My inspiration for Halle Berry’s look came fromher structured black gown with silver beaded vertical stripes. I wanted to keep the makeup look tonal and casual with this dress. I focused on punching up the eyes in a soft feminine way and played up her cheeks to balance this striking “Cadillac” of a dress. I wanted her face to stand out but not compete with the dress. Halle presented the James Bond tribute and so that was the theme of her look! — Makeup Artist Kara Yoshimoto Bua
- Skincare: Chanel Sublimage La Creme, Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer, Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Canel Perfection Lumiere
- Blush: Chanel Frivole Blush
- Eyeshadow: Revlon Graffiti Eyeshadow Palette, Revlon Black ColorStay Eyeliner, Chanel Espresso Eyeliner, Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Eyeshadow in Metrop0olitan, Chanel Brun Naturel Eyebrow Pencil
- Mascara: Chanel Volume de Chanel
- Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Baume, Chanel Praline d’Or Lip Definer, Revlon Private Viewing ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick
Nicole Kidman @ 2013 Oscars
Nicole Kidman @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Nicole Kidman arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Flamingo
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Sahara Pink
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe and Chestnut
- Tom Ford Mascara in Raven
- Tom Ford Cheek Color in Frantic Pink
Naomi Watts @ 2013 Oscars
Naomi Watts @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Naomi Watts arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
My inspiration for Naomi’s Oscar look was all about strength, unabashed glamour and polish, with a good dose of femininity. We loved the Art Deco vibe of the dress, which evoked the Chrystler Building in its statuesque feeling. The dress is strong, curvy and says powerful woman, so I wanted to focus on the power of Naomi’s gorgeous eyes. — Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff
- Skincare: Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Chanel Lift Lumiere Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer
- Blush: Chanel Pink Explosion Blush, Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder
- Eyeshadow: Chanel Gris and Noir Intense Stylo Yeux, Chanel Noir-Lame La Ligne de Chanel, Chanel Fantasme and Epatant Illusion d’Ombre
- Mascara: Chanel Le Volume de Chanel
- Lips: Chanel Mademoiselle Rouge Coco
- Nails: Chanel Frenzy and Graphite Le Vernis (applied by celebrity manicurist Ashlie Johnson)
Adele @ 2013 Oscars
Adele @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Adele arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
For Adele’s Academy Award visage, makeup artist Michael Ashton created a modern take on a classic look focusing on her flawless complexion and high-volume lashes. Please see below for products used.
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup in #4
- Lancôme Teint Miracle Instant Retouch Pen in #2
- Smashbox Contour Powder
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder in #4
Create a luminous complexion by massaging Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup into the skin. Add a sheer veil of Lancôme Teint Miracle Instant Retouch Pen near the inner tear ducts of the eye and high planes of the face. Use a large, soft powder brush to dust the t-zone with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder
- Giorgio Armani Brow Defining Pencil in #3
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Quad in #6
- Maybelline Studio Gel Eye Liner in Black
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara
According to Michael, beautiful brows can make any eye. Brush them into place using clear brow gel and then using feather strokes, fill and define with Giorgio Armani Brow Defining Pencil. Create a sultry eye by highlighting and contouring the socket with Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Quad #6. Then extend the eye line with Maybelline Gel Liner and pump up the lashes with Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara.
- Giorgio Armani Lip Liner in #12
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in #500
- Sisley Lip Gloss in White Diamond
For decorated but understated lips, fill with Giorgio Armani Lip Liner #12. Finger press Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #500 onto the lips and finish by adding a touch of Sisley White Diamond Gloss.
Charlize Theron @ 2013 Oscars
Charlize Theron @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Charlize Theron arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013. If/when we get more information about her makeup and hair look, we’ll be sure to update the post with the details!
Makeup artist Pati Dubroff created a “glowing” look for Theron.
- Face: Diorsnow White Reveal Moisturizing Lotion and Diorsnow Fresh Cream, Diorsnow White Reveal Illuminating Eye Treatment, Diorskin Nude BB Cream.
- Eyes: Diorshow Mascara in #090 Catwalk Black, Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Incognito and Dior Twin Set Eyeshadow in Beige Ribbon #530.
- Lips: Dior Addict Lip Glow, Rouge Dior Nude in Indiscrete #228.
Anne Hathaway @ 2013 Oscars
Anne Hathaway @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Anne Hathaway arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
My inspiration for Anne’s look came from the color of the beautiful delicate pink dress. Annie looked instantly statuesque the moment she put it on and I felt that this dress was worthy of some classical “Movie Star Beauty”. No tricks, just attention to detail, timeless beauty and glamour. — Makeup Artist Kate Lee
- Skincare: Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum, Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfectin Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Make Up For Ever Uplight, Illamasqua Hollow Cream Color Pigment, Cle de Peau Translucent Loose Powder
- Blush: Chanel Star Dust Joues Contraste
- Eyeshadow: Laura Mercier Eye Canvas
- Mascara: Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil
- Lips: Chanel Seduisante Rouge Allure