Megan Fox @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Megan Fox @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Megan Fox goes for lash drama and pale pink lips and cheeks with her Golden Globes look. Giorgio Armani dressed Megan in a custom designed pale pink Giorgio Armani Prive evening gown. The dress featured an asymmetrical Swarovski adorned strap that was woven through a fitted bustier, layered with silk and Swarovski crystals. The dramatic silhouette was enhanced with a high front slit, open cutout back and cascading chiffon train.
As the ambassador for Giorgio Armani Beauty, Megan featured the latest selections of cosmetics from the Giorgio Armani Beauty line. Expert makeup artist, Monika Blunder, worked with Megan to achieve a feminine and ultra glamorous look. Megan’s elegant pale pink Giorgio Armani Prive gown was the source of Blunder’s inspiration. “I wanted the soft palette and color range of Megan’s dress to be incorporated in the makeup, with a major emphasis on the eye,” states Blunder. Monika began by lining Megan’s eyes with black Maestro Liquid Eyeliner. To create the smoky effect, she layered Maestro Eye Shadows #12, #18 and #38, and finished with Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara on Megan’s lashes. Blunder then used Blending Blush Duo #4 on cheeks and finished the look with Rouge d’Armani #506, topped with Lip Shimmer #22 on Megan’s lips.
Michelle Williams @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Michelle Williams @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Michelle Williams has always been a favorite of mine, and I’m actually loving the coral lip on her. Hope we can find out what she’s wearing!
“We were inspired by the classic beauty of Jean Seberg and Mia Farrow. Luminous fresh skin was key, and a super lashed eye gave a nod to those classic beauties. A fresh coral lip kept the look modern and new.” — Jeanine Lobell
“As a base, I used a new foundation from CHANEL, Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 (available in March). It’s a super light, sheer formula with great coverage. On Michelle’s cheeks, I used CHANEL Powder Blush in Espiegle, a beautiful shimmery pink-coral. Her eyes were Kevyn Aucoin Essential Eye Shadow Palette #2, and applied two coats of Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curler Volume Mascara. I set her brows with CHANEL Perfect Brows. Finally, on her lips I used CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Chalys.”
Halle Berry @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Halle Berry @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Halle Berry is a Revlon Brand Ambassador, and Revlon shared a breakdown of her Golden Globe look…
- Face: Revlon Aqua Mineral Makeup in Medium Deep, Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach
- Eyes: Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Black, Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon in Black Smoke, Revlon CustomEyes Shadow in Smoky Sexy
- Lips: Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude
Mila Kunis @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Mila Kunis @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Mila Kunis’ look was created by celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy. Levy wanted Kunis “fresh and effortless” and “with a touch of Audrey Hepburn.”
- Face: Lancome Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation, Lancome Sheer Amourose Blush Subtil
- Eyes: Lancome Coral Crush Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Teal Fury Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Excessive Black Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Lips: Lancome Coral Ribbon L’Absolu Nu (March 2011)
TRESemme celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created a modern French twist for Kunis’ feminine up-do.
- Spray TRESemmé Naturals Finishing Spray on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body
- Section off top half of hair and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray to give hair lift at the crown
- Blow dry top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture
- Pull the bottom section of the hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail
- Twist hair upward starting at the nape of the neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease
- Undo pin curls on top section and tease at the root
- Brush top section backward and tuck underneath French twist
- To set hair and provide a lasting hold, spray TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
- Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen hair around hairline and ears
Sofia Vergara @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Sofia Vergara @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Sofia Vergara is always lovely to watch on the red carpet!
Celebrity makeup artist Kayleen McAdams went for a “modern retro feel.” She wanted to use jewel purple tones for Vergara.
- Face: Lancome Absolu BX Makeup, Lancome Rose Fresque Blush Subtil
- Eyes: Lancome Brunet Le Crayon Poudre, Lancome Auberine Artliner, Lancome Coral Crush Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Definicils High Definition and Hypnose Custom Mascaras
- Lips: Lancome Sheer Mousse L’Absolu Nu (March 2011)
Christina Hendricks @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Christina Hendricks @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Christina Hendricks opts for head-to-toe red — love her eye makeup!
NARS worked with celebrity makeup artist Vanessa Scali to create Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks’ exuberant look for the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards. “I had this vision of a big, doe-eyed, lashy look from the late 70s and early 80s. To keep it modern, I kept the skin dewy with shimmering eyes and added a pop of matte texture on the lips,” said Vanessa.
- Face: PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (February 1st at Sephora), Sheer Glow Foundation, Copacabana Illuminator (February 15th), Desire Blush
- Eyes: Calanque Trio Eyeshadow, Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo, Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Lips: Vesuvio Pure Matte Lipstick