68th Golden Globe Awards
This post will remain at the top of the page until we’ve concluded red carpet arrival postings. As soon as we have makeup/hair breakdowns, we will update posts and indicate they have been updated here. Thanks for your patience!
- Amy Adams, Dianna Agron, Halle Berry, Megan Fox, Anne Hathaway, Christina Hendricks, January Jones, Nicole Kidman, Mila Kunis, Jayma Mays, Lea Michele, Piper Perabo, Natalie Portman, Julia Stiles, Emma Stone, Sofia Vergara, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams
Makeup & Hair Photos
- Amy Adams, Dianna Agron, Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Claire Danes, Megan Fox, Jennifer Gilsig, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, January Jones, Nicole Kidman, Mila Kunis, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Gia Mantegna, Jayma Mays, Lea Michele, Kelly Osbourne, Piper Perabo, Natalie Portman, Julia Stiles, Emma Stone, Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams.
Dianna Agron @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Dianna Agron @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Dianna Agron was sporting a rather vampy lip at the Golden Globes!
“Dianna’s look was all about a bold, dark lip to offset her gorgeous white dress!” — Angela Levin
“I prepped Dianna’s skin with CHANEL Ultra Correction Line Repair Concentrate, and her base was Clea de Peau Foundation in shade 010. I defined her brows with CHANEL Precision Brow Definer in Blond Clair. On her lids, I used the CHANEL Eyeshadow Duo in Khaki-Clair, and Shiseido Dark Brown Tint Liner to line the eyes. I then applied two coats of CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir. To complete the look, I lined her lips with Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Henna, and applied CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Ballet Russe.”
Claire Danes @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Claire Danes @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Claire Danes wears a refreshingly pink gown with a soft natural look.
Amy Adams @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Amy Adams @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Amy Adams look was created by celebrity makeup artist Molly Stern. Stern was inspired by the “painterly feel” of Adams’ Marchesa gown. She wanted a strong and defined look that was still natural.
- Face: YSL Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation, Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #2
- Eyes: Lancome Taupe Craze Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Minuit Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner, Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Black
- Lips: Lancome Stylista Color Design Matte Lipcolor, Lancome Evening Lace L’Absolu Nu (March 2011)
Anne Hathaway @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Anne Hathaway @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Anne Hathaway wears a sequin-heavy bronze dress with a plunging back.
“Anne wore a nude rose sequin gown. The dress featured a strong shoulder, so I wanted to make sure the make up was approachable and feminine to allow the dress its full attention.” — Kate Lee
I used CHANEL Sublimage Concentrate to add an intense boost of hydration to the skin. Next I used Nars Oil free pro prime to help the make up to stay put. The foundation was CHANEL Vitalumiere Fluid Makeup, I love its dewy finish. I used Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting powder in Medium to pop Anne’s cheekbones. On the eyes, I used CHANEL Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Sand, which is like a toasty rose gold. In the socket I added depth by adding a little taupe shadow. I curled the lashes, applied one soft coat of CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir, my go-to for all award shows! Her lips were prepped with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Lip Care, then blotted and given a coat of CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Mademoiselle, and then topped with CHANEL Coco Shine in Bel Ami which gave the rose a violet hue (available in April). I tucked the lip color plus the CHANEL Natural Finish Pressed Powder compact inside her purse, and off she went!”
Adir Abergel for Frederic Fekkai created a refined but casual bohemian style for Hathaway. Abergel applied Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Styling Whip and sprayed Fekkai Coiff™ Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from the roots to the end of the hair. Next, he blow dried the hair lightly with his hands, letting her natural wave surface. With a 1” barrel, he curled the hair away from the face, placing into pin curls. Abergel let the hair cool. As he took the pin curls out, Abergel let the hair fall naturally into place with a center but messier part to achieve the bohemian vibe. Finally, he secured the look by spraying Fekkai Coiff™ Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Emma Stone @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Emma Stone @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Emma Stone sports a very soft, spring look — but wow! I did not recognize her at first! TRESemme celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created an elegant and chic bun to pair with Stone’s Calvin Klein dress.
- Apply TRESemmé Fresh Start No Frizz Créme to damp hair
- Blow dry using a round brush to sweep hair away from face
- To give volume and height, tease crown and spray TRESemmé 24 Hour Root Boost Spray at the root
- Smooth hair while keeping height at the crown and secure into a mid-height ponytail
- Divide ponytail in half and twist the two halves around each other
- Hold the ends firmly and wrap the twisted hair into a bun, pinning as you go
- To set the style, finish with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray