So Roselyn tagged me to share six quirky facts about myself, and here goes!
- I love doing jigsaw puzzles, like insanely large ones. The largest I’ve ever done was 12,000 pieces, and it was of the New York City skyline pre-9/11. I actually have it framed in three chunks. Someday I’ll have a house where I have a wall long enough that I can hang it on!
- You know logic puzzles? The ones where you have to figure out who did what and when they did it with what vehicle or something like that. I was so excited to take the LSAT just because you got to practice logic games, LOL.
- I used to edit ten online magazines when I was age 13 to 18 (yes, seriously, ten!). They were “zines” that I distributed via email on AOL. I think the most subscribers I ever had for one individual magazine was around 5,000.
- I graduated with 300 units from my undergraduate institution, where the minimum amount to graduate was 180, in three years. (Too bad my GPA wasn’t particularly outstanding, above a 3, but yeah — don’t rush through college!)
- I’m terribly allergic to rodents (including guinea pigs, which I’ve always loved) and cats, and I’m even a bit allergic to dogs (!).
- I hate law school with a passion!
Six quirky BEAUTY-related facts…
- I hate the way upper lash liner looks and feels on me… I swear, it makes my lids feel so heavy and droopy.
- I’m utterly confounded by the vast amount of ingredients in products, not to mention all of the products available.
- Beauty blogging has opened up an entire realm of brands, products, and knowledge I never knew before.
- I am addicted to chapstick, and I prefer all my lip balm to be in stick form.
- I’ve put vaseline on my lips everyday night since I was five.
- I am an utter dunce when it comes to applying false eyelashes! I either will get it done SUPER quick or it’ll take me an hour to get one side done.
I could tag other bloggers, but why can’t I just keep tagging… YOU! Share six quirky facts about you 😉 Oh, and if you like a challenge, share six quirky BEAUTY-related facts about yourself, too!