Jolie tagged me, and you know the drill… NOW I’M TAGGING YOU! Share your answers in the comments!
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Okay, ten years ago would make me eleven years old. I presume I was sitting in elementary (maybe junior high?) school (sixth grade, I think…) waiting for the last day of school (which would be any day now…). I’m pretty awful when it comes to dates and thinking backwards, LOL.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
- Take care of some errands (set up Mellan’s neutering appointment, leasing office, etc.)
- Study for my research quiz tonight
- Work on the blog (but of course!)
- Take Mellan for his morning walk
- Grab a Starbucks
3. Snacks you enjoy?
I pretty much like anything that’s bad for you, unfortunately [for my body]. I love cookies and chips and all those kinds of things, though I limit myself quite a bit. I do regularly indulge in fruit, however! I’m a big fan of most fruits, especially berries of any kind (right now, we have blueberries and strawberries in the house–and if I could survive off of raspberries, I totally would).
4. Places you’ve lived:
I was in Massachusetts for about five years, and then I’ve been in California (both NorCal & SoCal)since then.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy an awesome house
- Buy a new car
- Get a personal chef
- Get a personal trainer
- Vacation… EVERYWHERE!
6. People you want to know more about?
To be honest, I can’t really think of anybody off the top of my head that I’d want to know more about. I’m really not fascinated by celebrities in the least, and I don’t have famous role models. I suppose if I could choose anyone, maybe someone who has truly altered history, like past presidents or major inventors.