Sunday Reads – February 23rd, 2008
It’s the weekend, and who doesn’t need more reading material? (Well, that isn’t work or school related?)
Check out what’s hot at the Beauty Blog Network…
- Canadian Beauty tells you about Stila Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain.
- Angie Vargas, founder of EyeshadowCult.com tells you about her battle & road to recovery from severe cystic acne.
- StyleBell uncovers The 411 on Brazilian Keratin Treatments!
- Beautynomics covers the Sunsilk’s Life Can’t Wait Press Launch in Manila.
- Bionic Beauty reviews the luxury Noevir Skin Care lineup!
- Kyle reviews billybBEAUTY Brushes at Face Candy.
- Find out A Touch of Blusher’s current favorite toner.
- Beauty and Personal Grooming tells you the benefits of using French clay as a spa product
- SugarShock is coveting Rachel Bilson’s Jumper premiere beauty look and tells you how to recreate Rachel’s stunning makeup.
- Makeup Moxie’s lusting for the new Andy Warhol Union Square Perfume by Bond No. 9
- Beauty Blogging Junkie discusses her favorite purple and purple-packaged products.
- Discover a Mystery Beauty Powder at Musings of a Muse from the MAC Fafi Collection that you may have missed out on!
- Beauty Anonymous loves ” Lunch at the Delhi ” from OPI India Collection.
- Girl Gloss explain why Stila Lip Glaze is an all time favorite.
- Manhattan’s favorite socialite, Tinsley Mortimer, dishes exclusively to Beauty Banter on her must have products… and on being Dior’s Beauty Ambassador!
- Raging Rouge discovers a way for Aurophobics to embrace the Spring 2008 gold shadow trend.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic washes her face with oil, and she likes it!
- Spoiled Pretty is convinced that Urban Decay’s main ingredient must be crack. Find out which product she finds most addictive.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog crawls into a scent chamber to sniff Frederic Malle perfumes at Barneys New York and lives to tell the tale!
- The Beauty of Life stumbles upon fantastic all-natural brand Chloe & Jane — and has a couple products she’s just dying for you to try!
- All Lacquered Up gives you an exclusive preview of Zoya’s summer collections: Gossip and Chit Chat