Yay for Sundays! Sundays mean catching up on school work, which means a whole truckload of reading and then some. I try to do all of the reading for the week on Sundays, because I tend to be far too exhausted during the week to do it. Thankfully I have Monday off since it is Presidents’ Day, and thus, I can spend my Sunday lounging around and catching up on some fun, beauty reading!
Here is the best of the week from the Beauty Blog Network…
- Canadian Beauty gives you her thoughts on Clinique’s Blended Face Powder.
- EyeshadowCult.com’s Angie shares her guide to clear & healthy skin, because real beauty starts with beautiful skin!
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic uses her Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor as a stain, and loves it!
- Savvy Skin tells you how to Save Money While Looking Fabulous.
- SugarShock finds a magical cure for winter-pasty skin: Per-fekt Body Perfection Gel.
- A Touch of Blusher looks into the cult mascara in the making.
- Beauty Banter gives you the truth about sunblock… what you need to know to protect your precious skin… (you’ll be shocked!)
- makeup loves me shares her exclusive interview with fafi, designer of the most recent MAC line!
- Beauty Blogging Junkie gets advice from Ouidad herself on how to love your curls!
- Beauty Anonymous is anticipating the arrival of Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Line in the US.
- Raging Rouge proudly announces she is in a Long Term Relationship… with her hair!
- Beauty and Personal Grooming shares 12 beauty uses of baking soda
- Glossypink finds an eyeshadow primer that is the perfect fit!
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, Spoiled Pretty is showing their readers some love – by hosting FIVE GIVEAWAYS. Get on over there and enter today!
- The Beauty of Life shares a truly colorful runway-to-reality look in this week’s Trend-Filled Thursdays column!
- Happy Valentine’s Weekend, single, still looking? Let Pursebuzz.com teach you how to woo a gal with these fun pick up lines.
- If you’re a lip balm addict and a chocoholic, you’ll definitely want to check out Makeup Moxie’s review of the new On10 lip balms.
- The Muse shares her haul of MAC Fafi and gives her first impressions, reviews, and general babbles about this hot new collection from MAC!
- Go backstage at Tracy Reese with All Lacquered Up and Sally Hansen.
What are you reading this lovely Sunday?