Hope you’re having a lovely one! I’m going to have some fun photographing and swatching new products today, and then hopefully work through some of the photos I shot last week for this week’s reviews.
- More developments in the perfume industry and EU regulations [Kafkaesque]
- Raves for NARS’ newest eyeshadow formula [The Beauty Look Book]
- Muse reviews Tarte’s Rainforest After Dark palette [Musings of a Muse]
- A neutral palette worth checking out from Clinique [theNotice]
- Making the switch to liquid bronzer [Hello Jaa]
- A balm fuchsia from YSL [The Painted Rogue]
- More love for Makeup Geek’s new blushes [Rikki Poynter]