Sunday Link Love, Volume #191
How has your weekend been going so far? My husband’s family visited yesterday, so it was a nice chance to relax and hang out! His mom also brought carrot cake (that she made), so I’m still regretting over-indulging in it (it’s one of my favorites). Hoping to eat a little better today, haha!
- Back to the beach with Bobbi Brown [Musings of a Muse]
- An in-depth review of Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille [Kafkaesque]
- Spring shades of Clinique’s Nail Enamel [theNotice]
- Raves for NARS’ Dual Intensity formula [The Beauty Look Book]
- Foundations for those who hate foundation [The Conscience Fund]
- Budget-friendly fuchsia and plum lipsticks [Warpaint & Unicorns]