What have you been up to this weekend? It’s been on-and-off raining, so we’ve been mostly indoors. We went to my parents’ house for dinner and a movie (Gravity). Today is more mundane with brunch (the best part!), followed by trolling the drugstores for limited edition spring collections and grocery shopping. Maybe a pop by Starbucks after!
- A look at perfumer Patricia de Nicolai and the Guerlain DNA [Kafkaesque]
- A the magic of Urban Decay’s Naked Loose Finishing Powder [Hello Jaa]
- Cargo has a new cream eyeshadow palette for spring [Musings of a Muse]
- Punk rock + sepia tones look [theNotice]
- A review of Chanel’s newest blush and highlighter from Jardin de Camelias [The Beauty Look Book]
- How does Smashbox’s Full Exposure palette look? [Lipglossiping]
- A look inspired by Courtney Act’s To Russia With Love [Rikki Poynter]
- A look at Maybelline’s Coral Sheen [Warpaint & Unicorns]
Have you tried our features that help you shop smarter? The Dupe List can help you find a cheaper dupe for a high-end product, permanent dupe for a long-lost limited edition shade, or just help you from buying the same color twenty times over! The Swatch Gallery allows you to quickly compare any two shades I’ve reviewed side-by-side as well as browse through all of the swatches we have by a variety of sorting filters. The Foundation Matrix helps to narrow down the possible foundation matches if you’re looking to try a new formula.