I hope you’re having a relaxing, enjoyable Sunday, however you may be spending it! We had a great day with Shaun’s family on Saturday, and today is mostly hanging out, getting brunch later, and doing some grocery shopping. I’m also looking forward to writing up some reviews later (well, hopefully!) of the new NARS’ Matte Multiples. Any plans today? How was your Saturday?
- A look at the global fragrance industry [Kafkaesque]
- Showing love for Chanel Intonation [Hello Jaa]
- A rainbow in your makeup bag [The Painted Rogue]
- A smoky brown eye and pink lip look [Kiss & Make-up]
- A new face and blush powder from Clarins for spring [Musings of a Muse]
- A neutral eye and dewy skin video tutorial [Rikki Poynter]
- Three Besame reds to fall in love with [Prismatoria]