Hope you’re having a lovely, relaxing weekend! After weeks of having way-too-good-for-January weather, it’s been a wet, rainy weekend (but it’s much-needed), so we’ve been cozying up indoors. We celebrated Valentine’s Day early last night at our favorite restaurant, so that was an enjoyable evening out with my one and only!
- A big, bold spicy oriental — Amouage Epic (Woman) [Kafkaesque]
- MAC Prep + Prime CC Loose Powders reviewed [Musings of a Muse]
- A gorgeous aqua polish for spring [Lipglossiping]
- Yellow is more flattering than you think [More Like Space]
- An anti-Valentine’s Day look with Naked3 [Rikki Poynter]
- An in-depth review of NARS’ new NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette [Hello Jaa]
- Sabrina’s essential high-end eye brushes [The Beauty Look Book]