Normally, my husband and I have pretty low-key weekends, but this weekend has been jam-packed! We spent most of yesterday with my family celebrating the new year, and today, his family will be here for the Super Bowl. Shaun’s decided to make chicken wings and recruited me into making cauliflower tots, and we picked up local, gluten-free pizza that we’ll pop into the oven when it’s time. Mellan’s pretty excited, because his brother-from-another-mother, Neptune, is visiting as well! I’m planning to get through your comments and questions today as well, so if you’ve been waiting on an answer, I hope to get it to you today! How’s your weekend been?
- Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Sheer Shines are a winner [Lipglossiping]
- A look at Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane [Kafkaesque]
- A comparison of Too Faced Shadow Insurance [Hello Jaa]
- A decadent lip balm by Tatcha [The Beauty Look Book]
- Muse tries out Olay’s new moisturizing sunscreen [Musings of a Muse]
- Tarte’s Be Mattenificent palette impresses [The Painted Rogue]
- Rikki has discovered contouring and might be obsessed! [Rikki Poynter]