What have you been up to this weekend? Have you done anything fun or interesting? I can’t say much in the way of interesting has happened this weekend, but it’s been a nice weekend regardless! The weather is surprisingly warm for this time of year, so we took advantage of it yesterday by going for a long walk with Mellan. Today, playoffs, so we’ll be watching a lot of football! I’ll be getting through all of the comments and questions that are outstanding during the games, too.
- A fragrance that begins as a jasmine lover’s dream [Kafkaesque]
- Some thoughts on the new MAC Huggable Lipcolours [Cafe Makeup]
- A look at the newest palette from Tarte [Musings of a Muse]
- Burberry’s Primrose Hill Pink is a stunning shade [The Makeup Edition]
- Someone’s in love with NARS’ Adelaide Illuminator [Hello Jaa]
- A stunning shimmery bronze cream eyeshadow [The Beauty Look Book]
- Have you considered a coral lip with your smoky eye? [Weekend Ramblings]