First Sunday of the new year! Today’s plans include watching football, answering outstanding comments/questions on the blog, and writing at least another post for today and then get started on Monday’s posts. And brunch… somewhere in there I hope you’re having a lovely weekend and are staying warm (if it’s a cold winter by you).
- Amouage Sandal Attar — an ode to sandalwood [Kafkaesque]
- See the sparkle of Guerlain’s Star Dust Lipgloss [The Beauty Look Book]
- Muse checks out Too Faced’s Peach Beach Sweethearts blush [Musings of a Muse]
- Benefit’s Lady’s Choice is back-up worthy [Hello Jaa]
- Is Melvita’s L’Or Bio a dupe for Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse? [Kiss & Make-up]
- NYX Butter Glosses in Strawberry parfait and Cherry Pie [The Painted Rogue]
- The rich pigmentation of Urban Decay’s new lipsticks [Indya Beauty]