Sunday Link Love, Volume #164
Hope you’re having a very lovely and relaxing weekend! We started to put our holiday decorations up today, since Thanksgiving is right around the corner (and we usually use that time to help put my parents’ tree up). I need to go buy ribbon to wrap around the tree – did it for the first time last year and loved it!
- Dark, delectable magic in Serge Lutens Fourreau Noir [Kafkaesque]
- A beautiful matte red by Sonia Kashuk [Musings of a Muse]
- A look at the holiday Diptyque set [The Beauty Look Book]
- 3 must-have oils for skin and hair [Beautylish]
- Tom Ford Cherry Lush is stunning on deeper skin tones [Indya Beauty]