Sunday Link Love, Volume #163
How has your weekend been so far? I spent most of yesterday photographing/swatching products, and then we had dinner at my parents’ house. Today, I have a full plate o’ editing and writing ahead of me, but I know I’ll be taking a couple breaks to watch afternoon football and play with Mellan (he just got new Christmas toys!). Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday!
- An in-depth look at Tom Ford Tobacco Oud and Oud Fleur [Kafkaesque]
- The World of Kevyn Aucoin [Beautylish]
- Checking out the new Almay Shadow Softies [Musings of a Muse]
- A perfect beige in Tom Ford Toasted Sugar [The Beauty Look Book]
- A bath bomb for $2.79 [Beauty Loon]
- A sheer plum from Sisley just in time for fall [Indya Beauty]