If you take part on daylight savings’ time, hope you’re enjoying your extra hour. I’m looking forward to a more relaxing Sunday than I’ve had in a couple of weeks–hopefully spending some quality time with my boys watching football!
- An affordable perfume that is as luxurious as high-end niche brands [Kafkaesque]
- What to expect at IMATS Toronto [Warpaint & Unicorns]
- A look at the Tarte of Giving set [Musings of a Muse]
- Two of Tom Ford’s newest lacquers [The Beauty Look Book]
- How to build a versatile lipgloss collection [Beautylish]
- An early look at Troy Surratt’s beauty range [Project Swatch]
- Need a budget-friendly primer? Try Wet ‘n’ Wild’s [Rikki Poynter]