Sunday Link Love, Volume #158
Hope your weekend has been a good one! We had dinner at my parents’ house yesterday, which was basically the equivalent of typical Thanksgiving dinner except in October. Roast turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and mashed potatoes! Delicious, and we’ll be making some open-faced sandwiches for dinner tonight. Anyone else do Thanksgiving dinner not on Thanksgiving? I swear my parents do it three or four times a year!
- A preview of Victoria Secret’s Beauty collection for the holidays [Musings of a Muse]
- Lancome’s reinvented Artliners reviewed [theNotice]
- A burnt, rosy peach blush that works well [Indya Beauty]
- Shades of autumn to try [Keen Beauty]
- Troy Surratt’s new line is already selling out [The Cut]
- Comparisons of the new Chanel Illusion d’Ombres [The Beauty Look Book]