I hope you’re having a really lovely weekend and enjoying the last bits of summer before we head fully into fall. I know it’s been cooling down here and there for us. It actually feels early, but we are already halfway through September! I can’t believe that October is just around the corner–time is seriously flying for me these days.
- In-depth review of Guerlain’s Tonka Imperiale [Kafkaesque]
- A pretty collection of lipsticks by L’Oreal [theNotice]
- Muse checks out MAC’s Her Cocoa quad [Musings of a Muse]
- A new classic vamp is in town [The Beaty Look Book]
- A look at Guerlain’s new Tenue de Perfection [Lipglossiping]
- Disney Princess-themed false eyelashes? Yes! [xSparkage]
- GoldieStarling reveals Halloween and Owl rings [GoldieStarling]