Hope you’ve been having a lovely, relaxing weekend wherever you are! Spent yesterday afternoon giving Mellan his bath, washing his beds (yes, spoiled as he is, he has two beds!), and vacuuming my room (also twice, because he sheds nonstop). I’m not sure if we have anything on the agenda today, which is unusual, because I’m a planner and always know what we’re going to do!
- A bold rainbow of color from the Queen [Queen of Blending]
- A thorough review of Serge Lutens Santal de Mysore [Kafkaesque]
- Don’t overlook Clinique’s new eyeshadows in Black Honey & Olive in My Martini [Lipglossiping]
- Tom Ford’s newest Seductive Rose quad [The Beauty Look Book]
- Muse finds hope in Wet ‘n’ Wild’s No Neutral Ground palette [Musings of a Muse]
- You can skip NYC’s HD Trios [Warpaint & Unicorns]
- Five beauty lessons from NYFW [The Cut]