How are you? I hope you’ve been having a lovely weekend and have done something fun and/or relaxing already! I managed to go through a few folders of photos and get them ready for the next phase in the review process, which is the actual review portion (where I write the full review, not just notes, and look for dupes). I’m really trying to stay on top of the editing/preparing of photos, so they don’t stack up as badly as they have in the past years. I’m only marginally better than last year from the looks of it, but there’s still five months for improvement.
- Stila’s Countless Color Pigments look pretty in the pot [Musings of a Muse]
- An in-depth look at Serge Lutens’ La Myrrhe [Kafkaesque]
- Test-driving Chanel Les Beiges [Cafe Makeup]
- Reds and oranges from Urban Decay’s new Revolution Lipstick range [xSparkage]
- Metallic madness with Dior Bonne Etoile [The Beauty Look Book]
- Snail slime as a beauty treatment? [The Cut]
- An overview of Luhs’s Gorilla Perfumes Vol. 2 [theNotice]