Sunday Link Love, Volume #147
How are you? What’d you do with your Saturday? Do you have any fun plans for Sunday? I bought Mellan a kiddie pool for summer (which usually lasts about a week with Jaws over here), so I let him have his fun twice yesterday. It’s my second summer doing this for him, and I still don’t think he gets what it is. We’ll splash a bit more later today, once it heats up, which it is sure to do this afternoon.
- Have you seen xSparkage HQ? [xSparkage]
- Lisa Eldridge shares heat-proof makeup tips [Lisa Eldridge]
- Dry, woody, pepper rose — Amouage Lyric [Kafkaesque]
- Charlotte checks out The Rich is Back [Lipglossiping]
- Comprehensive look at MAC’s PRO eyeshadows [Dustin Hunter]
- Why Marcelle’s Cleansing Milk is essential [theNotice]
- Muse falls in love with the Power Neutrals [Musings of a Muse]
Summertime at Temptalia HQ!