Sunday Link Love, Volume #138
Happy Mother’s Day!
May you enjoy yours, however that may be, with whoever you love in your life. So many people help guide us through life, sometimes natural mothers, often times those who take on the roles without ever really saying so. I have an amazing mother, mother-in-law, and two grandmothers that have all helped me along the way–and I’m sure they’ll continue to do so. Happy Mother’s Day!
- How do you feel about tie dye polish? [theNotice]
- Comparisons of Tom Ford’s latest cream eyeshadows [The Beauty Look Book]
- Something great for dry, damaged hair [Pink Sith]
- Sunrise to sunset — Serge Lutens De Profundis [Kafkesque]
- A look at Diorskin’s Nude BB Cream [Cafe Makeup]
- Muse checks out a dual-phase makeup remover by Nuance [Musings of a Muse]
- Inspiring makeup looks by Dustin Hunter [Dustin Hunter]
- A quick how-to on washing your makeup brushes [Queen of Blending]