How are you? Has started to feel like spring in your part of the world? It’s shaping up to be a lovely day here–not too warm, not too cold–and we’ll be going for a walk around the neighborhood later on to get out of our office chairs and take a moment to enjoy the nice weather. Shaun made his now-famous omelettes this morning for what is quickly becoming our Sunday morning tradition. I also indulged in two mini Cadbury eggs in the spirit of Easter (one of my favorite Easter treats and the only one I allowed myself this year). I think next year I’m going to take plastic eggs and fill them with dog treats and make Mellan hunt for them. Has anyone done that with their dog before?
- A review for Pixi’s Extra Eye Bright Liner [Musings of a Muse]
- A self-tanning scrub? Guerlain says it is so [Cafe Makeup]
- An in-depth look at By Killian’s new Flower of Immortality [Kafkaesque]
- 20 Lady Gaga manicures [BellaSugar]
- A beautiful gray polish [Lipglossping]
- Tom Ford’s Lip Color Shines — Quiver, Insidious, Frolic [The Beauty Look Book]
- Zany eyes from China Fashion Week [The Cut]