How are you? What’s the most exciting thing you’ve done this weekend (so far)? We had dim sum with my family yesterday!
In the spirit of holiday giving: The always-generous Brooke introduced me (along with the rest of her viewers) to the Family Giving Tree, which has a virtual giving tree. You can “sponsor this child” and provide the funds for a specific toy on their holiday wish list that FGT will purchase for them. The toys range from $20-30. This is a great 501(c)(3) charity that’s been around for over twenty years (see their profile on Charity Navigator).
- Daniel Sandler makes one rockin’ matte red [Lipglossiping]
- A review on Clarins’ holiday eyeshadow palette [theNotice]
- Are Alamy’s new Smart Shade blushes worth trying? [Musings of a Muse]
- Love creams? Jin Soon has plenty for your nails [The Beauty Look Book]
- Beauty stocking stuffers for men [Pink Sith]
- A witchy wonderland by Morgan Cryptoria [Phyrra]
- New Edward Buess eyeshadow quads [Cafe Makeup]
- Drew Barrymore will roll out a makeup line next year [BellaSugar]
Dusty actually tagged me in his last video, and for as much of a non-fan of December as he is, I’m a SUPER fan!
- What do you love most about December? I love the music, store displays, and all of the lights people put on their houses. I love seeing huge, two-story-tall trees lit up behind living room windows (and am terribly jealous I cannot have a 12 foot tree).
- What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays? Tom Ford Oud Wood, but it’s really just my favorite year-round. I don’t have a particular scent just for the holidays. I do very much love all things cinnamon and spice (or pumpkin and spice) for candles and body washes, though.
- Which 3 products can’t you live without this December? A warm, furry Mellan (keeps my feet warm), Starbucks’ Cranberry Bliss Bars (pure BLISS!), and our Christmas tree!
- What is your go-to look this month? Glowy, highlighted cheeks.
- What is your most favorite glittery product? I really digging Guerlain’s Liu shimmer spray in my hair. My hair twinkles!
- Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree! Here you go.
- Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month? If Starbucks’ Cranberry Bliss Bar counts, then that. I’m not much of a candy eater (though I eat plenty of sweets, just not candy ones).
- What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch? The Holiday
- What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year? A pile of Christmas (lab) puppies in Santa hats. Not joking, I might keel over from glee if that happened.
- The Holidays are all about sharing the love, who do you want to give a shout-out and why? Readers, friends, and family. The three branches of my ever-supportive tree.