Sunday Link Love, Volume #120
How are you? How was your Saturday? Did you do anything fun or do you have something planned for today? We’re bound and determined (and we just might be bound) to hang some Christmas lights on the house today, rain or shine. The other non-blogging-related-task I really want to get done is hang up all my earrings, because the collection I’ve accumulated on my desk is just embarrassing! I have a good feeling today is going to be particularly productive, and I’m looking forward to it. Sometimes the rain (that’s our winter) derails my productivity–I already have two bright white floor lamps in my room but I think I need even more light to combat the dreary gray outside my window.
- 16 hour concealer? Muse finds out [Musings of a Muse]
- Top picks for dehydrated skin [Beaut.ie]
- Lipglossiping gets a little Lippy [Lipglossiping]
- Help with dark spots [BellaSugar]
- How-to: Green eyes with red lips [Phyrra]