A Cirque du Soleil-inspired look by GoldieStarling
How are you? How’s your weekend been? What has been the most exciting thing you’ve done? I can’t believe it’s December! I can’t believe 2012 is almost gone. We had brunch earlier (veggie omelet for me), and we’re hoping to decorate the exterior of the house a bit for the holidays–well, attempt to do so, anyway.
I spent my Saturday making Mellan miserable, aka gave him a bath and washed his bed cover. He can’t even wait for it to dry; he had to curl up (damp and all) on the innards of his bed. Sometimes I think he likes his bath, other times I don’t know. As soon as I turn on the water, he’ll come running and will jump in, but he never looks all that happy once he’s in the tub. In case anyone’s looking for a rec, I highly recommend Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe shampoo. One of my favorite characteristics is that it has a nice, natural scent (nothing synthetic or perfume-y) that lasts two weeks or so (on Mellan, who is mostly an indoor dog).
- Swatches of Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Palettes [Dustin Hunter]
- Say Hello to this Hello Kitty palette [Musings of a Muse]
- A look of fire and ice [Phyrra]
- Who wouldn’t love an Aqua Eyes set? [Pink Sith]
- It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas [Lipglossiping]
- Luxe gifts to give (or get) [Beaut.ie]
- Why you should wear coral this winter [BellaSugar]
- A look at new winter scents from Fortune Cookie [SayAnythingBrooke]