This whole weekend I’ve been totally jealous of everything attending The Makeup Show in Los Angeles, and I’m really kicking myself for not going! This is something I do every year–the grass is always greener, eh? Nonetheless, instead of wallowing in my jealousy, I’ve been trying to go through my backlog of photos so I can then get through a backlog of reviews. I swear, one day I will be caught up!
- Oily skin dos and don’ts from Vichy [Beaut.ie]
- Nicole Miller launches skincare line [BellaSugar]
- Max Factor Fantasy Fire needs to find its way to the U.S. [Lipglossiping]
- Is Chantecaille’s Coral Reefs palette worth it? [PinkSith]
- Check out Clarins Instant Light Blush [theNotice]
- Beautiful teal holo from A England [SayAnythingBrooke]