Sunday Link Love, Volume #076
Foundation 102 by Dusty
How are you? I hope you’ve been having a nice weekend thus far. Today’s plans include blogging (but of course!), some freelance work, and then working on a jigsaw puzzle with Shaun while football is on (thank goodness for RedZone!). Sometimes I’m at a total loss as to what to say on Sundays, just because my life has a lot of routine, which is really how I like it–I operate so much better when I’m on a schedule and keep to a routine. I am much more productive that way! And speaking of routines, Mellan’s internal clock is always impressive. He knows exactly when it’s time for breakfast (9AM) and when it’s time for dinner (5PM); he’ll come to me at my desk and squeeze his head through the arms of my chair and firmly press his bony jaw against my thigh or arm until I relent and feed him.
- A look at Gosh’s Urban Jungle [Beaut.ie]
- Do soy-based nail polish removers work? [BellaSugar]
- Nude nails with attitude [Refinery29]
- Holiday nails by Nails Inc. [Scrangie]
- Is the tokidoki Vegas palette worth it? [theNotice]