PETRILUDE ABOVE. OMG!
It’s a cold, rainy afternoon here–first rain in what feels awhile… Earlier this week, it was scorching, so it’s kind of weird to have such a gloomy, gray sky lurking above. I feel like it’s still 6am and the fog hasn’t burned off yet! I’m gearing up to studying for the MPRE and polishing an essay to turn in on Tuesday. Hope your Sunday plans entail more fun than mine!
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir is the sexier sister of Sensous [Lipglossiping]
- Drool over Anita’s mineralize eyeshadow stash [Pleasureflush]
- Stila’s Topaz works well for a morning pick-up [Baeut.ie]
- Katy Perry’s new Purr advertisement [BellaSugar]
- In Defense of Guerlain’s Meteorites Voyage Compact [Pink Sith]
- A love story on Lancome Blush Subtil [theNotice]