Sunday Link Love, Volume #045
How is everyone doing? I feel like my weekend just zipped by. (I’m pretty sure it had a lot to do with spending twelve hours at school yesterday, but what can you do?) I managed to get one major thing crossed off my to-do list, though.
By the way, any must-have Asian beauty brands to look into that are available in Vietnam? My Mom’s heading there soon, and she wanted to pick up a few things for me, but I have no idea what is available locally!
- Annie participates in Estee Lauder Companies’ campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness [BellaSugar]
- Pale beauties and The Body Shop’s Baked to Last Bronzers [Lipglossiping]
- Raise awareness for Depression with these green lacquers [Scrangie]
- Rae checks out Rimmel’s Eye Makeup Remover [theNotice]
- Check out the Burren Perfumery [Beaut.ie]
- Kat Von D tells you how to get the look [Beauty and the Blog]