Sunday Link Love, Volume #031
Dusty does Pro Paint Sticks, part 2!
How’s your Sunday treating you this week? I’ve been trying to stay away from the blog a bit, since I never do and find myself sitting here for hours at a time (I like to call my computer chair/desk… THE VORTEX!) I have to tell you, I really don’t like it. I just find I sit around and don’t do much of anything, and I feel better when I’m at least somewhat productive. I think I just enjoy being active and busy and crossing things off my to-do list.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner… cheap and effective? [Lipglossping]
- An ode to MAC Soft Brown [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Sephora wonders who your big beauty sister is [Beauty and the Blog]
- A neon look from Nails Inc. [Beaut.ie]
- Are Bliss products worth it? [The Beauty Brains]
- Muse loves Kenzoki Perfumed Beneficial Waters [Musings of a Muse]
- A blue and copper look [Fresco Phyrra]
- Coach launches Poppy fragrance [BellaSugar]