Sunday Link Love, Volume #030
Dusty does Pro Paint Sticks!
How are you? What was the best part about your weekend? I’d love to hear it! I’ve been struggling with some sleeping issues (the biggest problem is not getting enough and it’s catching up on me). I wound up with a mild migraine for most of today, which has seemed to abated enough for me to function a bit. I had all these grand plans on getting several fun posts up but not sure if I’ll manage to get quite everything done I wanted to with the time remaining.
- Learn how to get Miley Cyrus’ “Can’t Be Tamed” hair [Pursebuzz]
- Essie’s Wrapped in Rubies–not dull to me! [Lipglossiping]
- We Heart This weighs in on Urban Decay’s Stardust shades [We Heart This]
- How to make blue eyes pop [BellaSugar]
- 2010 CEW Beauty Award winners [Beauty & the Blog]
- Rae reviews Rimmel’s new lipsticks [The Notice]
- Estee Lauder’s Idealist Pore Minimizer might just do the trick [Beaut.ie]
- Bronzer don’t with The Body Shop’s Nomadic Goddess [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Muse checks out Jouer’s Lip Sheers [Musings of a Muse]
Do you have a beauty blog? (Or do you have a totally subject-unrelated blog?)
Leave your link in the comments — I’m always on the lookout for new, inspiring authors to read!