Sunday Link Love, Volume #029
Happy Mother’s Day!
How’s your Sunday treating you? Mellan (for all intents and purposes, my kid!) & I would like to wish all of our lovely moms the very best, most relaxing Sunday of the year!
Both photos above are from when Mellan was just a wee puppy (he’s almost two and half years old now), and he always was a sweetheart. A nagging, pleading, begging-with-those-eyes kind of sweetheart, that is! The mini-photo set inside the larger photo has always been one of my favorites, because the dog loves to put anything in his mouth, including himself. He won’t hold anything for long, but if you give it to him, he’ll mouth it up. Such is life with a little lab!
I made sure to get all of my homework and studying done on Friday and Saturday, so I could spend Sunday hanging out with my Mom. (Though, to be honest, I think she’s more excited to see her Mellan than me!) I love my Mom more than I could ever say. She is a such an enormous part of my support system. She’s always there for me, and I can talk to her about anything. Every year, I appreciate my Mom (and my Dad) more and more–for all their sacrifices and the challenges they had to endure from us kids. Love you Mom!
Feel free to comment wishing or telling your Mom why she’s so amazing (or why being a mother is so amazing–even if you just have fur-babies)!
- Karen dives into Bobbi Brown’s Lip Shines [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- How to pick the right sunscreen [BellaSugar]
- Dusty shares nine Superglass combos to try [Dustin Hunter]
- Color Club’s Pardon My French Collection swatched [Scrangie]
- Zoffe shares this gorgeous gold & purple look [Zoffe’s Makeup]
- Diet Coke does nails? [Beaut.ie]
- Muse tries out Dazzlelash [Musings of a Muse]
- Lovin’ the Dirty Works’ packaging [Lipglossiping]
- Why Benefit’s Confessions of a Concealaholic is worth it [We Heart This]
- Joey is still in love with FlowerbyKenzo La Cologne [Pink Sith]
- Behind-the-scenes @ Sephora’s Summer shoot [Beauty and the Blog]