Stila – Spring 2008 – Spring Song Collection
Eyeshadow Duos | Two coordinating vibrant shades with a new and improved formula. They are micronized powder pigments with pearl for super smooth application to ease blending and leave a suede-like finish.
- Fandango (lime green/warm chocolate brown)
- Kajiki (pewter gray/aqua blue gold)
- Mara Simba (light shimmering tan/golden green)
- Punaluu (light blue/dark shimmering black)
- Salome (golden nude/warm bronze)
- Vieux Carre (golden brown/shimmering purple)
- Plus, several more are slated for spring arrival — but the ones listed above are available to Sephora insiders! So snatch ‘em up if you love yourself some Stila.
Marrakesh ($38): Simple golden brown, the elegant golden apricot, cool pink, and warm-romantic pink.
Montecart ($38): Rich plum, soft orchid, lilac, and the pale pink.
Contouring Trio ($38) contains three shading and contouring powders.
Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain ($24) is a rich, cherry scented lip stain.
Major Major Lash Mascara ($22) is a reformulation of their Major Lash mascara that will be available for a limited time only.
Check out more photos!