Spring Purples with Lancome Amethyst Glam
I wanted to see how this palette performed before reviewing it, so I did this quick look!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Lancome Amethyst Glam Eyeshadow Palette (pale white-pink, lilac purple, gray purple, soft lilac, blue violet), Hourglass Dune Eyeshadow Duo (champagne), Urban Decay Asphyxia 24/7 Liner (iridescent fuchsia), Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black), Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Hourglass Flush Aura Sheer Cheek Stain (pinky-red)
- Lips: Bobbi Brown Bikini Pink Rich Color Lipstick (light pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply the pale white-pink eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid and tearduct with the 239. Next, apply the soft lilac eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid with the 239. Using the 222, apply the lilac purple eyeshadow to the crease and blend towards the inner crease. Highlight the brow bone with Dune eyeshadow with the 239. Apply Asphyxia liner on the lower lash line, and then apply Perversion liner on the lower water line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Buxom Lash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Flush cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Bikini Pink lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!