Winter-into-Spring Blossoms with Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles
Surprisingly, the eyeshadow quad and blush don’t go together quite as much as I thought they would–the blush is warmer than the quad, which is why they require more work to wear simultaneously. I think I managed to get them to work together for the most part, but they didn’t go together as easily as I anticipated.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (white, pink, medium purple, dark purple), Urban Decay 1999 24/7 Liner (burgundy), Lancome Plum Tease Artliner (plum), Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Guerlain Cherry Blossom Blush (peachy-pink)
- Lips: MAC Prive Lipstick (soft pink), MAC Preciousness Lipgloss (icy pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: MAC dupes for Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad: Vanilla, Sweet Lust, Fig. 1, Shadowy Lady; Prive = Angel; Preciousness = Luminary
For eyes, start by applying MAC Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the lid with the 249. Using the 239, apply Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (pink) on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (medium purple) on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (dark purple) with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Next, define the crease by applying Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (dark purple) with the 226. Lightly tap and brush Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (pink) directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (white) as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Urban Decay 1999 Liner on the lower lash line, and gently tap Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad (pink) on the lower lash line with the 219. Finish by applying Lancome Plum Tease Artliner on upper lash line with the 208, and then sweeping lashes with Chanel Exceptionnel mascara (black).
For cheeks, apply Guerlain Cherry Blossom Blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 129.
For lips, apply MAC Prive Lipstick first, and then layer MAC Preciousness Lipgloss for a glossy sheen.
Check out more photos!
Guerlain Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad: white, dark purple, pink, medium purple