Sponsored Post: Great Find. For the Price of Good
5 Great Beauty Products for the Price of Good
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencils Anniversary Set ($92.00 but a $264 value) contains a whopping fifteen full-sized eyeliners–including six never-before-seen shades along with nine celebrated favorites. Though it’s a bit of an investment, for those who adore the 24/7 formula, it’s such a steal.
- Korres High Drama Antioxidant Color Collection ($39.50 but a $117 value) is practically a look-in-a-box kind of package–and I’ve always been impressed by Korres’ textures. Korres, in general, often puts together excellent value sets, from skincare to makeup to lip butters.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ($48.00 but a $230 value) includes twelve full-sized neutral eyeshadows that are beautiful on a variety of skin tones, work seamlessly together, and have excellent texture and pigmentation. If you can track yours down, it is worth the effort–assuming you dig yourself some neutrals, of course.
- Philosophy The Joy of Great Skin ($85.00 but a $156 value) will bring you some of Philosophy’s most popular products in a value set that will kick-off any new year, new skin resolutions you haven’t started.
- Clarisonic Mia ($149) is, for all intents and purposes, the same device as the original Clarisonic (which goes for $195). I think the Mia gives people a chance to purchase at a slightly more palatable price tag, but it really doesn’t feel or seem any different than the full-sized version! (I know the “big” difference is that the Mia only has one speed.)
The all-new 2011 Jetta comes nicely equipped at a surprising new price. Which means, German engineering, more rear legroom, enough trunk space for just about anything and, above all, more looks from everybody on the road. It’s great. For the price of good.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Volkswagen via Glam Media for writing this post, not for the products mentioned in this post. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Volkswagen.