Soft Neutral Eyes with NYC
I actually wore this look a few days ago, but then with Chanel’s summer collection debuting, I decided to hold off on it. Reviews to come for several products featured in this look
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NYC Union Square Eyeshadow Palette (eyeshadow base, beige, dark purple, soft brown), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (brown), Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black)
- Face: Ellis Faas SkinVeil (S104), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Benefit Cha Cha Tint (sheer orange-coral)
- Lips: MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick (plum brown)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
For eyes, start by applying NYC’s eyeshadow base as your eyeshadow base all over the eye with the 249. Apply the beige eyeshadow to the entire lid with the 239. Then lightly tap the soft brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 222. Next, define the crease with the dark purple eyeshadow using the 219. Highlight the brow bone with the beige eyeshadow with the 217. Apply Underground liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Buxom Lash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Cha Cha on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 188.
For lips, apply Viva Glam VI lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!