Soap & Glory Gets Peachy with Big Butter Body Butter!
Soap & Glory is one of my favorite brands for everything body and deliciously scented. They recently launched their Spa Collection, which is a pretty hefty launch of products (13 in all!). For my scaly legs, I looked into Peachy Cream Big Butter Body Butter ($14.99; on sale for $13.49 right now). Talk about peachykeen! It’s richly scented with the aroma of peaches and cream (pretty much a given), which I did find a bit overwhelming at first. After I worked it into my legs and it dried, the scent lingered enough to notice, but it wasn’t overpowering like it was in the beginning. I find Soap & Glory’s body butters incredibly moisturizing, and the effects can still be felt the next day! You get a huge tub that should last you several months–but at the very least, get you through winter. I also tried two other products from the new launch (Easy Glistening Dry Oil Body Gloss and Endless Glove 2-in-1 Hand Cream), which I’ll review soon enough! But nothing has been disappointing in the least bit. I’m tempted to head down to Target (always a dangerous adventure) to look into their Blueberry Thrill Body Butter–I love blueberries–as well as their Heel Genius Foot Mask for the feets.
The Soap & Glory Spa Collection includes:
- Wash Almighty Detox Spa Body Cleansing Gel ($9.99)
- Blueberry Thrill Big Butter Body Butter ($14.99)
- Peachy Cream Big Butter Body Butter ($14.99)
- Butter Up Deluxe Smoothing Cream ($9.99)
- Sugar Crush Body Scrub ($16.99)
- Heel Genius Foot Mask ($9.99)
- Endless Glove 2-in-1 Dry Hand Cream ($9.99)
- Peaches & Clean Spa Strength Scrubby Shower Gel ($9.99)
- Return to Slender Body Contouring Gel ($12.99)
- Fill Monty Instant Wrinkle Filler ($12.99)
- Wash Your Hands of It Dry Skin Liquid Hand Wash ($9.99)
- Trick and Treatment Double-action Under-eye Concealer ($12.99)
- Easy Glistening Dry Oil Body Gloss ($12.99)
You can find Soap & Glory at your local Target as well as Target Online.
See another product shot…