SEPHORA has sent out reward cards! I didn’t receive mine in the mail, but I did just receive mine via e-mail–so keep your eyes out for yours! VIBs and VIB Rouges should receive $20 off $50 reward cards, and BIs should receive $15 off $50 reward cards. If you’re still looking for some holiday picks, here are some of mine (that are still available!)…
- Buxom Serial Kisser Set ($32) — review here
- Formula X for Sephora The Twenty Two ($55) — reviewed Formula X here
- philosophy The Gingerbread House Set ($42)
- OCC Lip Tar All-Star Mini x 12 Set ($58)
- Givenchy Le Rouge ($36) — reviews here
- Marc Jacobs Showstopper ($30) — review here
- Or maybe you’ll want to hold out for Urban Decay Naked3 ($52), which has an official launch date of 12/6** online at Sephora and 12/12 in-stores. UD just moved up the launch date!